CALL FOR ABSTRACTS - DEADLINE: 31 December, 2016
SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS AND PRESENTATIONS
1. GIANT PRAWN 2017 encourages the submission of high quality oral and poster presentations.
2. Poster presentations will be an integral part of the program. Abstracts submitted for "oral presentation only" may not be accepted as oral presentations due to the limited number of available time slots. All abstracts must be in English - the official language of the conference.
3. Each oral presenter shall be entitled to a total of 15 minutes to present their abstract. To ensure compatibility with the conference timetable and in fairness to other presenters session chairs will be instructed to insist on exact timing of your presentation.
4. Oral presentations must only use Power Point.
5. Overhead projectors, slides and video players will not be available or allowed.
GIANT PRAWN 2017
Traditional and novel grow-out monoculture systems
Hatchery nutrition, feeds and feeding
Grow-out nutrition, feeds and feeding
Marketing, processing and economics
Gender dimensions of prawn fisheries and aquaculture
1. TITLE OF ABSTRACT: The abstract title should be printed in CAPITAL LETTERS, with the exception of scientific names which should be Upper/lower case and italicized. Scientific names should not be preceded or followed by commas or parentheses or other markings.
2. AUTHOR(S): The first name should be the presenting author. Use * after the presenting author. Type in upper/lower case.
3. ADDRESS AND EMAIL: Type only the presenting author's institution, address and email. Type in upper/lower case.
4. MAXIMUM LENGTH: One Page
5. PAGE SIZE: Standard 210mm x 297mm A4 paper (portrait)
6. MARGINS: 2.5 cm margin throughout (left/right/top/bottom)
7. SPACING: Single spaced
8. PARAGRAPHS: Paragraphs should be separated by a blank line and should not be indented.
9. FONTS: Times New Roman 12 point type.
10. FIGURES & TABLES: Figures and tables are highly recommended. They should be reduced to the appropriate size for a one page abstract and should be clearly readable at the reduced size in black print only. The reduced figures and tables should be included in the abstract in camera-ready form. Figures in colour are not permissible.
11. MEASUREMENTS: Use metric units of measurement. When needed, English equivalents may be given in parentheses.
Please note that oral and poster presentations will be finally accepted only from registered participants.